Fellowship opportunities like quarterly men’s breakfast and activities such as hunting, golf tournaments and fishing trips. Ministry projects throughout the year including yard work at local women’s shelter and supporting church-wide activities. Bible study and small group meetings on topics including discipleship, parenting and marriage.
Directions for Men’s Night April 11, 2015:
- Take Highway 69 from Tyler north through Lindale.
- After you drive through Lindale turn right on FM 1804 (Hoard Road).
- Go approximately 1.5 miles and turn left on CR 4114. If you get to an “S” Curve, you have gone too far.
- Go approximately 1/4 mile. You will get to a 90 degree curve to the right. Instead of entering the curve, go straight into a Lindale Club Lake property.
- Go 100 yards and take your first right.
- Go approximately 1/4 mile and park at the first opening to the left. There will be two boats and a pier and probably other cars.
- Follow the noise another 50 yards down the road to the home of Michael Curtis.
- If you get lost, call Michael at 903-316-1663.
Note: This is a gathering for fellowship, fun and to spend some time being the Men God has called us to be. Activities are dependent on men bringing the equipment (black powder rifle, recurve bow, throwing axes) but regardless we will be having a great time. If you’re fishing, it will be catch and release unless you get some type of trophy catch. Hope to see you there.
Quarterly Men’s Breakfast – Next one will be in June. Breakfast served at 6:45. For more information contact Lloyd Nichols at 903-312-6598.
Men’s Monthly Lunch – Thursday, April 2nd at The Diner on South Broadway. Show time is 12ish. For more information contact David King at 903-312-5249.
Dad/Teenager Weekend – Van, TX, Sponsored by Ben Tree Bible Church in Dallas, April 17-19, 2015. More info, click here.
Want to be more involved, here are some opportunities:
Kingdom Life Academy – Education for fatherless students.
Karate – Christian Based Martial Arts.
Katheryn’s House – Local Women’s Shelter (mowing yards, minor repairs).
Upwards – Basketball, Soccer, Cheer. They are always looking for coaches and referees.
Awanas – Weds night children’s ministry.
Nursery – Keeping small children so families can attend service.
If you don’t get the information you need from the links above, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.