Colossians 1:15-20 (Week 4 – Jesus Plus Nothing Series)
The apostle Paul here makes sure that we know the truth about Jesus. Nothing is more important because if our view of Jesus is skewed then it could have implications on our salvation and eternal destiny and how we live the Christian life.
Colossians 1:15-20…15 The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16 For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17 He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18 And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19 For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20 and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.
CONNECT WITH US
- Are you new to Colonial Hills? Go to www.colonialhills.com/im-new
- Want to Discover LIFE in Christ? Go to www.colonialhills.com/discover
- Want to share a Prayer Request? Go to www.colonialhills.com/pray-together
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/colonialhills
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/colonialhills_life
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/@colonialhills_life